5 PPC Facts That You Should Memorize
A big part of running PPC campaigns is understanding exactly what makes it unique and effective.
Here are five statements that I find myself repeating again and again that you should commit to memory before talking to clients:
- The fundamental power of keyword advertising is that you are targeting by “intent.”
- The fundamental power of retargeting is that you are targeting by “behavior.”
- The key difference between SEO and SEM is the size of the keyword list.
- There is a very straightforward way to audit/optimize PPC campaigns: you simply organize the account from most expensive to least expensive, and work your way down.
- The #1 key to success in AdWords is aligning keyword–> ad text –> landing page.