White Belt Certification – Detailed Curriculum
White Belt Level Certification
The White Belt-level is your introduction to data-driven marketing, and it will prepare you for the concepts that all the following training levels will build on. By passing the White Belt-level, you will understand the fundamental “whys” and “whats” of digital marketing — you will then learn the “hows” in subsequent lessons.
Here are some of the questions that you will be able to answer after you complete this level:
- What is the definition of search?
- What is Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords)?
- What are keywords?
- What is an ad group?
- What is the difference between Google Ads and SEO?
- What is one example of a limitation of SEO when compared to Google Ads?
- What is an example of an advantage of SEO when compared to Google Ads?
- Why do businesses use Google Ads?
- Discuss two ways that you might use Google Ads to reach people who are visiting the Washington Post.
- Describe the difference between the Google Search and the Google Display Network
- Which keyword match type is most restrictive?
- What role does a landing page play in a Google Ad campaign?
- Describe three of the most common ways to target people in Google Ad campaigns.
The Foundational Concepts of Data-Driven Marketing: