White Belt Certification – Detailed Curriculum
White Belt Level Certification
The White Belt-level is your introduction to data-driven marketing, and it will prepare you for the concepts that all the following training levels will build on. By passing the White Belt-level, you will understand the fundamental “whys” and “whats” of digital marketing — you will then learn the “hows” in subsequent lessons.
Here are some of the questions that you will be able to answer after you complete this level:
The Foundational Concepts of Data-Driven Marketing (42 minutes)
- An Introduction to Royku
- What is Google Search?
- What networks make up Google Ads?
- How is Google Ads organized?
- The difference between Google Ads and SEO.
- What is KAL Alignment?
- What Does a Data-Driven Marketer Do With Google Analytics?
- What Is the Definition of Metrics?
- What Does Success Look Like for a Data-Driven Marketer?
Basic Organizational Principles (40 minutes)
- How AdWords Is Structured: Campaigns, Ad Groups, Ads + Keywords
- What Is An MCC?
- How To Setup an AdWords Account Within An MCC
- How To Setup a Campaign and Ad Group
- What Are Keyword Match Types?
- What Is the Google Grant Program for Nonprofits?
Client Types (10 Minutes)
- Understand the differences between the following types of clients (note that they may overlap)
- An e-Commerce client
- A B2B client
- An local business client
- A venture backed client
- A nonprofit client.