Green Belt Certification – Detailed Curriculum
The Green Belt-level introduces advanced SEO and advanced Google Analytics techniques into your data-driven optimization tool-kit. By achieving the Green Belt level of mastery, you will be able to adjust campaigns in significant ways to improve results, increase efficiency, and find new opportunities.
Previous level: red belt.
Next level: gold belt.
Green Belt Course Curriculum: [TIME]
Part 1: Google Analytics
Part 2: Facebook
Evaluation: Proctored Exam + Project
Green Belt Curriculum
- What Is Google Analytics?
- How to Install Google Analytics on a Website?
- How To Properly Name a Google Analytics View
- How To Use and Create Advanced Segments (free)
- How To Create an Advanced Segment That Mirrors a Destination URL Goal
- How To Create and Schedule Email Custom Reports in Google Analytics
- How To Setup Google Site Search Tracking in Google Analytics
- How To Exclude Traffic from Your Office
- How To Verify That Google Analytics Script Has Been Properly Added To a Website
- What Is the Difference Between Source & Medium in Google Analytics?
- How To Find Out if the Google Analytics Tracking Script Is Missing from Any Page
- An Introduction to Google Analytics View-Level (fka “Profile-Level”) Filters
- How To Do A “Blind” Google Analytics Assessment
- How To Make the “Who Is On My Site” Report
- How To Isolate Traffic by City and Apply It To All Reports Via Advanced Segments
- How To Create Custom Reports in Google Analytics
- How To Display Full URLs In Google Analytics
- How To Add Full URLs To Google Analytics Excel Reports
- How To Exclude Spam Traffic from Semalt.com in Google Analytics Reports (free)
- What’s the Difference Between Custom Reports and Shortcuts?
- How To Identify How Many Visitors Are Using Devices With Touchscreens (free)
- How To Calculate How Many Unique Visitors Come To Your Website Per Month
- How To Find Previous Page Path for Any Specific URL On Your Website
- How To Export A List of All Website URLs Along With Page Title Tags
- An Introduction to Google Analytics Intelligence Events (Alerts)
- How To Send A Client Instructions On Setting Up Event Tracking
- Introduction to Facebook Ads (General Overview)
- How To Create a Facebook Business Manager – 2:44
- How To Connect Your Facebook Page and Ad Account To Your Business Manager
- How To Connect Your Facebook Business Manager To the Will Marlow Agency – 3:04
- Create a Landing Page Report Showing Traffic By City For Specific Landing Pages Via Secondary Dimensions
- Create A Social Media for SEO Section on a Web Presence Assessment
- Create An Inbound Link Analysis
- Create a Top Keyword Target List for SEO Recommendations
- Perform A 9-point Google Analytics Checklist for QA
- Make SEO Content Recommendations in a Web Presence Assessment
- Know The Difference Between A Web Presence Assessment and an SEO Strategic Plan
- How To Use Custom Reports and Filters To Measure the Impact of Public Relations on a Website (free)
- How To Use the Google URL Builder To Measure the ROI of Social Media Posts
- How To Use The Google URL Builder To Measure ROI of Press Release
- How To Use Google Alerts To Identify SEO Problems in Real Time
- Light Editing: An Introduction to “Light Editing”: How To Guide Content Teams on SEO
- Light Editing: How to Report on Keyword Rankings for Specific Landing Pages in SEO
- Protecting Your Keyword Ranking: Do You Lose SEO Ranking When You Re-write Page Titles?