Data-Driven Marketing Training
All marketing should be data-driven in our opinion. This course will teach you how to make this happen: master AdWords, SEO, Google Analytics and Social PPC. These lessons will put you in the top 0.1% of marketing pros.
When you learn something new, your brain releases dopamine. And if you get positive reinforcement within 2.5 seconds of completing your learning, the dopamine serves to strengthen the specific brain cells that are responsible for the correct answers.
And if you strengthen your brain cells enough through this sub-2.5 second feedback loop, you develop super-strong brain cells in a process that is referred to as the creation of “muscle memory.” Muscle memory is the reason why a great pianist can play a beautiful composition without thinking about each individual note. And it is also what separates geniuses in other fields from their less-skilled competition. Our mission at Royku is to deliver a better training system that combines both sections of the brain that matter in learning: the cerebral cortex (book learning) and the subcortical brain (muscle memory). We have a blended learning approach that will help you build an exceptional knowledge base along with highly trained muscle memory, which will make you stand out from your peers.
Will Marlow has more than 10 years of online experience, building huge SEO sites, running PPC campaigns that range from $1,000/mo to $1,000,000/mo, and always analyzing results and sharing data with clients. He has a comprehensive understanding of inbound marketing, and these videos hide no secrets.
Getting certification in AdWords is the first step to getting PPC clients. The materials on this site can coach you through passing the certification tests, and you can take dry-run exams to make sure you pass on your first try.
What will you learn at Royku?
Here is a short list of the things you will learn if you go through the Black Belt Training program:
- Learn how to pick the very best keywords
- Find out which keywords your competitors are targeting
- See which ads are performing best for you
- Setup a-b tests for ads, landing pages, and keywords
- Block out irrelevant keyword traffic from your landing pages
- Measure the impact of traffic from all sources to your website — not just advertising
- Track the ROI of ad campaigns with sophisticated “conversion tracking”
- Link your paid search and retargeting campaigns to third party systems like Salesforce.com
- Calculate appropriate CPL (cost-per-lead) targets based on your close rates and profit margins
- Find out what factors are dragging down your SEO results
- Boost the speed of your website by identifying which pages are slowing you down
- Quickly assess whether someone is doing a great job for you in running your SEM and SEO campaigns
- Launch sophisticated retargeting campaigns that move your audience through your sales funnel
- Identify where your customers and leads are dropping off
- Use more than a dozen named SEM strategies based on your goals and business priorities
- Find out how to NOT be intimidated by phrases like “bulk sheets” and other techniques that enable you to update 10s and 100s of thousands of ads, keywords, and landing pages in a matter of minutes.
There are lots of reasons why you should train in the craft of data-driven marketing, and we hope you decide to do so with us.
Individuals + Marketing Agencies